Michael Cassidy was born on March 20, 1983, in Portland, Oregon, United States, under the zodiac sign Pisces.
His parents are Charles Cassidy and Dee Cassidy, both of whom belong to the White race.
While details about his siblings remain undisclosed in mainstream media, Michael pursued his education after completing elementary studies. He attended La Salle High School in Milwaukie, Oregon, graduating in 2001. Subsequently, he spent two years at The New Actors Workshop in New York City, completing his studies in 2003.
Michael Cassidy follows the Christian faith, stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m), and weighs approximately 75 kg.
Michael Cassidy Profile Summary
|Full Name: Michael Cassidy||Nationality: American|
|Place of Birth: Portland, Oregon, United States||Parents: Charles Cassidy, Dee Cassidy|
|Date of Birth: March 20, 1983||Ethnicity: White|
|Zodiac Sign: Pisces||Religion: Christianity|
|Height: 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m)||Occupation: Actor|
Michael Cassidy acting career, professional life
Michael Cassidy, an American actor, has made notable contributions to both film and television since the inception of his career, immediately following his college graduation.
In 2004, he made his professional debut as Zach Stevens in the teen drama series “The O.C.,” created by Josh Schwartz for Fox Network, where he appeared in eight episodes. The subsequent year, 2005, saw him delving into short films, portraying Ted in “The Girl from Monday” and taking on the lead role of Johnny in the romantic drama film “Dare” by Adam Salky and David Brind, depicting a womanizer.
His television journey continued with roles in various shows, including the teen drama series “Hidden Palms,” the superhero series “Smallville,” the comedy-drama series “Privileged,” ABC’s mystery series “Castle,” and a pilot episode for “The Pink House.”
In 2012, Michael gained significant recognition for his role as Tyler Mitchell in the Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) sitcom “Men at Work,” where he was part of the main cast alongside Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Adam Busch, and Meredith Hagner. This role spanned 30 episodes.
Michael Cassidy also made guest appearances in notable series such as “Masters of Sex” (2013) as Dr. Malcolm Toll, “Stalker” (2015) as Brian Mitchell, and the fantasy television series “The Magicians” as James.
In 2020, he played the character Kal in the gay romantic film “Breaking Fast,” which premiered on March 7, 2020, at the Cinequest Film & Creativity Festival. The film received a nomination at the GLAAD Media Awards for Outstanding Film – Limited Release.
List of Michael Cassidy movies, films
- 2005 – The Girl from Monday as Ted
- 2005 – Dare as Johnny
- 2006 – The Break as Wayne the Delivery Guy
- 2006 – Zoom as Dylan West
- 2008 – San Gabriel as Mike
- 2012 – Argo as Jordan’s Analyst
- 2012 – The Guilt Trip as Fake Andy
- 2015 – Night of the Living Deb as Ryan Waverly
- 2016 – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Jimmy Olsen
- 2017 – Angry River as Holloway
- 2017 – The Stray as Mitch Davis
- 2018 – Dog Days as Dr. Mike
- 2018 – The Dare Project as Johnny
- 2018 – Jingle Around the Clock as Max Turner
- 2020 – Breaking Fast as Kal
- 2021 – Army of the Dead as Sergeant Cassidy
List of Michael Cassidy series, TV shows
- 2004–05 – The O.C. as Zach Stevens
- 2007 – Hidden Palms as Cliff Wiatt
- 2007–08 – Smallville as Grant Gabriel
- 2008–09 – Privileged as Charlie Hogan
- 2010 – Castle as Greg McClintock
- 2012 – Happy Endings as Male Lead
- 2012 – Are You There, Chelsea? as Jonathan
- 2012 – Scandal as Travis Harding
- 2012–14 – Men at Work as Tyler Mitchell
- 2013 – Masters of Sex as Dr. Malcolm Toll
- 2015 – Not Safe for Work as Dale
- 2015 – Stalker as Brian Mitchell
- 2015–16 – The Magicians as James
- 2016 – The Night Shift as Sam
- 2016–17 – People of Earth as Jonathan Walsh
- 2018 – Station 19 as Peter
- 2018 – The Guest Book as Tim
- 2019–20 – The Rookie as Caleb Wright
- 2020 – Into The Dark as Tom
- 2021 – Resident Alien as Dr. Ethan Stone
- 2021 – Mythic Quest as Peter Cromwell
Michael Cassidy net worth
Michael Cassidy is a master actor who has been on screen for almost 20 years.
He appeared in films including Army of the Dead, which attracted over 72 million viewers in its first few months of release and was one of the most-watched films on Netflix in 2021.
A large number of spectators means that the film did well financially.
Michael Cassidy’s filmography triumphs have contributed to his $3 million net worth.
Michael Cassidy wife, children, dating history
Father and husband make up Michael Cassidy’s family.
He got married on August 27, 2006, to Laura Eichhorn, his longtime girlfriend, whom he met while attending La Salle High School.
Liam Eichhorn-Cassidy is the son of Michael Cassidy and Laura Eichhorn, born in 2011. Liam is presently attending Citizens of the World Charter – Hollywood to complete his elementary schooling.
In Los Angeles, California, the couple and their son lead happy lives.
Michael Cassidy Social Media
Twitter – @michaelcassidy